Cedar Mills Marina on Lake Texoma offers excellent slip facilities
We’re one of the largest marinas on Lake Texoma, with over 600 slips and all the amenities you want in a marina as well as all types of professional boat services. Cedar Mills Marina is very family-oriented which makes us the perfect place for you and your family to enjoy boating and lake life.
So, if you’re looking for a great place to dock your boat, you won’t find a friendlier and nicer place than Cedar Mills. Let us show you!
Cedar Mills Boat Slips on Texoma
- Open and covered slips through 50′
- Our docks are superior, they have all been decked in heavy treated wood for long lasting and added stability
- Electricity to every slip
- Fresh municipal water on all docks
1,000 feet of breakwater designed, engineered and built by Cedar Mills professionals provides excellent protection for your boat.
Dock carts are provided on each walkway to make it easier for you to transport your gear to your boat.
- Plenty of parking…large parking lots with ample parking close to the walkway.
- Designated unloading area.
- Easy access to boat…no steep walkways.
Dry storage: (26 and 30 foot) available.
Locked gates on all docks to provide the best security possible.
Easy Access to Texoma… Lots of Deep Water!
You’ll be on the lake enjoying boating without delay! No long runs through a crowded harbor to the lake. All our docks are close to well marked harbor entrances that have lighted buoys.
Outside the breakwater, you are immediately in the Big Mineral Arm of Lake Texoma and in the middle of great boating areas, as well as close to the islands.
Our docks aren’t congested and pushed back in a deep harbor. Most of our docks have beautiful views of the lake and have access to the summer breezes. From the cockpit of your boat, you can enjoy the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.
Convenient Location on Texoma, Cedar Mills is on the west end of Lake Texoma and closer than you think. Compare us to the east end and from the DFW metroplex, we’re…
- 1-1/2 hours from downtown Dallas
- 15 minutes closer driving up I-35
- The same distance driving up SH 289
- Only 12 minutes farther driving up US 75
- We’re as close as the Oklahoma marinas when driving down from Oklahoma City.
Don’t Forget Our Exceptional North Texas Marine Services
An added bonus with keeping your boat at Cedar Mills is our professional Service Department with a Mercruiser Master Technician, certified ABYC electricians, and factory certified and trained mechanics. You will also find the only dedicated fiberglass paint and layup shops anywhere in the area, plus the largest marine Parts Department anywhere in north Texas.
Boat Slip Rental Information
For current information regarding availability of power and sail boat slips, and monthly slip fees, call 903-523-4222, ext. 222, or email email@example.com.